Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Try It Tuesday: Tuesday Morning



Welcome to Try It Tuesday! If you have shopped and tried something fabulous lately, write a post about it and sign Mr. Linky below. Thanks for sharing!


Tuesday Morning is a store which purchases first quality, close out merchandise and then sells it on an event basis, which usually begin on...wait for it...Tuesday morning. You can get on their mailing list and get flyers about what they will have for sale. Some of the stores stay open most of the time; some open only for the events.

It had been years since I had been to Tuesday Morning but, when my sister was in town a couple of months ago, she wanted to pay a visit so I tagged along. And I found some of the CUTEST things. I totally need to visit that store more often.


Look at my new welcome mat! With my shadow in the photograph because I was so excited to take the photograph. I didn't want to wait until the sun was on the other side of the house. I am SUCH a professional.



But this is my favorite thing I bought. Look how cute! Polka dots!



And it looks even better with snacks on it for a party.



I also found books and toys for my grandson at ridiculously low prices. The snack dish above was marked $9.99 but was actually $1.99 because it was on sale. Great prices! If you have a Tuesday Morning near you, check it out. And let me know what you find!

Now, sign Mr. Linky and let us know what wonderful things you have purchased lately.





Check out my Herald-Leader blog post today at: All Restaurant Reviews, All The Time

4 comments:

Wep said...

Happy Tuesday :)

Jessica said...

I love Tuesday morning. I haven't been there in quite a while though. Thanks for reminding me that I need to go shopping. :)

Anonymous said...

Love Tuesday Mornings...just recen tly redecorated my bedroom. I bought a beautiful Laura Ashley comforter, Ralph Lauren blanket, and patchwork quilt pillow shams. I bought my granddaughter a really cute pair of suede ankle boots for winter. $2. They have great baby gifts. The retail on my bedroom finds, over $100.00. I only paid $50.00. vj

Lynda said...

Morning! I listed you on my SITS blogathon entry - just wanted to let you know.