Thursday, October 30, 2008

Forget The Dancing Queen. I Am The BLOGGING Queen.

Life is FULL of little coincidences, isn't it? Strange and funny and sometimes wonderful. I put up my post yesterday which, out of all the HUNDREDS of posts I have written, specifically mentioned one.

Not an hour later, I got an email telling me that post had won a contest.And I get a $300 beauty package. Can you think of ANYONE who would like a $300 beauty package more than me? I didn't think so.

Check out my prize-winning post.

I am wearing my crown as I type.

OK. Not really. But I totally COULD.

Check out my Herald-Leader post today: The Vowel Family

10 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

Oh, lucky you!! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is one of my fav posts you've written.

Granny Annie said...

Polish that crown and wear it with pride. You are, indeed, the Queen with that prize winning post. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Of course you are the queen! That was one of my favorite posts - I'm also expecting great things to happen with your post on loving your sister!

Lynda said...

Congratulations! What a great article, too :-)

Anonymous said...

Queen Blogger, you are more than welcome to borrow my Tiara I won in high school. Please note I said borrow, I may have to wear it again some day. lol Congrats on your prize. It sounds fabulous.
kiki

Natalie said...

Congrats!

Sarah said...

Well that is so exciting! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

LizzyBee had sent that post to me before and I commented on how well written it was. I think it's what made me a fan!!

Aubrey said...

Congrats on the winning post! Oh, and not a bad prize either. Whoo-hoo!!