Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Try It Tuesday: Scrubbing Bubbles Gel Toilet Cleaner

Welcome to Try It Tuesday! Do you like to shop? Have you bought something fabulous lately you would like to share? Write a post and link below directly to your post. Here are the guidelines.

I hate to clean my bathroom. Especially the toilet. I would much rather be reading a book or taking a cruise or taking out the trash. Pretty much anything else. But I like a clean bathroom. I like to take a hot bubble bath and just luxuriate in there, looking around at my sparkling clean bathroom. Seriously. I feel the same way about the rest of my house. I like to just look at it all clean and nice. But getting it that way is a real pain. So I have discovered something that helps with the toilet cleaning. This little gem.
I had seen an advertisement for this stuff in one of my magazines so, when I saw it at the grocery store, I decided to give it a try. It's basically this gel stuff that you squirt out of the syringe thingie and it pops onto the inside of your toilet like this.



So I stamped it on. It smells really fresh and clean and it has smelled that way for a whole week now. The toilet seems cleaner but the smell is really the nicest thing about this stuff. You should try it. Only. Be careful that you have the syringe thingie turned the right way or you could accidentally end up with a gel toilet stamp in your palm. Not that it happened to me. I'm just saying.

If you go to the web site, you can get a $1 coupon.

Now sign Mr. Linky. Thanks for participating!



Check out my Herald-Leader blog post today at: Let's Do Lunch at The Melting Pot

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Thanks for the tip!

Unknown said...

Hi Jan! Sorry, but I'm not playing this week - life has been too hectic! See ya next week ...

Anonymous said...

I bought the toilet gel thingie when you recommended it the other day and I LOVE IT! I don't know about keeping it cleaner, but it definitely smells really fresh and clean!

Natalie said...

I am going to have to try this! With two men in the house the bathroom can get pretty scary. That's why I make my husband clean it!