Sunday, January 1, 2006

Who Is Mrs. Who?




Mrs. Who is Jan Ross. You can contact me at: mailto:kentuckygal53@cheerful.com

I was an elementary school librarian for 20 years and then I decided that was quite long enough and thought I would travel the world and write about it. Luckily, that idea turned out not be quite as insane as it sounds and I managed to get someone to send me on trips pretty often.

I have a loving husband who constantly makes me laugh and keeps me company while we attempt to empty the DVR queue, while at the same time we try to empty the Netflix queue. These two pursuits are quite exhausting. But fun.

We have two grown children and the most fabulous grandson IN THE WORLD. Our son, Mark, is 27, in school and still making his way through the world. Our daughter, Liz, is 30, a graphic artist with a great job, and the most perfect son in the world. See fabulous grandson above.

I love to read, write, travel (especially if it involves a large suite on a cruise ship and copious amounts of shopping), spend time with my family and am slowly but surely getting better at Yoga.
Thanks for reading and commenting. It makes my day.

1 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Sorry to ask this here, but I can't find your email addy on your blog. I'm wondering what link format you're using for Try it Tuesday, since I appear to be having problems with Mr. Linky. Would you mind sharing that info with me? Thanks.