Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I NEED Purses To Match My Shoes, Don't I?

So, there is a contest over at handbag planet. It's a new website which will be opening on October 15. To celebrate the grand opening, they are giving away a purse every hour for 24 hours. At first, I thought you were automatically entered and would have to take the purse they gave you, but NO. You get to pick the purse you want to win. But then. A quandary. Which purse? Because, obviously, I am going to win. Even though I very rarely win anything. I have a feeling. Or maybe it's just gas. No. I'm sure it's a psychic feeling. So. Which purse?

First, I thought about this brown one. Cute, but rather traditional.

And then I thought, hey! PURPLE! That one is DARLING.


And then I saw this giraffe print. How kitschy! How different. How perfect with my brown ballet flats!


But then. Then I saw this one. The pinkness! The bow! This is it. This is the one. Oh, the fabulousness.


So, enter the contest if you want. But don't EVEN try to win my pink purse. It is mine. MINE, I tell you.

5 comments:

Lynda said...

How fun! Thanks for the tip :-) Don't worry, I'm not to pinkish.

Anonymous said...

I love the purple one. It's a new color for fall and winter.
I have the giraffe print in a tote and think it's fab.
kiki

Sarah said...

Dibbs on the giraffe print!!

Aubrey said...

Aren't they GREAT! I picked the giraffe one!*fingers crossed*

Ariel said...

Awesome! I love it! Will definitely have to check it out...

BTW, tagged you for a meme! Check out my blog!