Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Crack For Dieters


One day last week I was home with a miserable nose. Hah! I meant cold and typed nose. That tells you just how stuffed up I was. In bed, in my sleeping pants, surrounded by used Kleenex, watching "Gilmore Girls", I was craving a snack. So I sauntered on into the kitchen and opened up the diet cupboard which is full of those 100-calorie snacks. And I saw them. Nabisco Chips Ahoy candy bites. Not just cookies, mind you. These are tiny balls of cookie yumminess COVERED with candy. Hmmm. I think I will try them.

Do you like malted milk balls? Like the crunch of candy that leads to the goodness of sweet heaven inside? Then, oh good golly, you will like these. They don't TASTE like malted milk, they taste like chocolate chips cookies. Covered with candy. With candy. Are you getting the concept here?

I may have gone back and got another package. I may have eaten a couple more packages after my nap, during which I fell asleep so hard that I had that jerking twitch you do when you feel like you are falling. You know? So, really. The whole 100-calorie concept was kind of lost on me. Because I ate like 600-calories worth. I think they have a little crack in them.





The Crack Cookies. Try to eat just
one package.
I dare you.

5 comments:

ttelroc said...

Excellent! I have always wondered if there was a padlock or soemthing on the remaining packettes - now I know - Nope! lol Thanks for the laugh and for introducing me to the crackcandy
Have a Great Day!
Kristin

Ariel said...

That looks really good! I'm going to have to try them out! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the Oreo candy. It's awesome, too!

Christine said...

Oh, my. Yeah, those are probably a little too sexy for this compulsive overeater! But thanks for the warning. : )

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I've had these and they are great! Now, if I could only keep from eating 5 bags of them at once! lol

This goes so perfectly with my post for WFMW today! lol

~melody~