Monday, January 28, 2008

Four Things Meme

OK, another meme. Nobody memed me. I just memed myself. Wait. That sounds a little self-centered. Whatever. I saw this on another blog and appropriated it. OK, that sounds better. Meme yourself if you like it. There I go again.



Four Jobs I have Had



1. Working in a trash compactor factory. I had horrible bruises on my legs from lifting up the compactors.

2. Working as a grill cook in the canteen in college. I was the only employee they ever hired who successfully allowed a hamburger to slide INTO the grill and catch on fire. They couldn't stop talking about it. Really.

3. School Technology Coordinator at my school. My friend Vicki and I went to a class on assembling computers and caught the computer on fire. Do you see a pattern here?

4. Clerk in a very tiny children's book store. I took my baby daughter with me and, while closing up one night and managing her, I forgot to lock the door. I got a call in the middle of the night that the door of the shop was hanging open. Man. I'm a GREAT employee.



Four Movies Watched Over and Over



If you read my blog, you know we love movies so we watch A LOT. Let me think about four I would watch several times. Hmmm.



1. Ghost

2. Romancing the Stone

3. The Mummy

4. A Walk In the Clouds



Four Places I've Lived



1. China (Taiwan, actually)

2. Missouri

3. New Jersey

4. Kentucky



Four TV Shows I Watch



1. Lost

2. Two And A Half Men

3. Grey's Anatomy

4. Star Gate Atlantis



Four Places I've Been



1. Mexico

2. Alaska

3. Jamaica

4. Belize



Four People Who Email Me Regularly



1. Vicki

2. Liz

3. Debbie

4. Maquel

I need a longer list. I live by email.



Four Favorite Things To Eat



1. Liz's lasagna

2. Chocolate cake with homemade caramel icing

3. Soft chicken tacos

4. Spinach and artichoke dip with nacho chips



Four Places I Would Rather Be



1. On the pink sand beach in Bermuda

2. At Denali Park in Alaska

3. At Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica

4. On the terrace at the restaurant in Palm Springs that had the great seafood enchiladas



Four Things I Look Forward To This Year



1. Spending a week in a beach house in Pensacola with my family

2. Tom's retirement (and mine next year)

3. Taking Wesley to another art class this summer and being able to converse with him about it

4. Every single First Thursday dinner out with my friends



What about you?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 jobs:
Godfather’s pizza
Shoe Carnival
Cracker Barrel
School librarian…..do I have to tell you which one is the best….I don’t think so

4 movies
My big fat Greek wedding
Sweet home Alabama
Pretty woman
Anything with George Clooney

3 places I have lived
Paducah
Lexington
Christchurch, New Zealand

4 tv shows
Survivor
Grey’s Anatomy
Oprah
Dr. Phil

4 place I have been
New York City
San Antonio
New Zealand
Sydney, Australia

Email regularly
Jan
David
Deano
Sylvia

4 things to eat
Pizza
Potato chips
Pasta
Lo mein

4 places I’d rather be
New Zealand
Australia
San Antonio
Hawaii

4 things to look forward to this year
Celebrating my husband’s 40th birthday
Genaea’s Halloween party
Day trips during spring break
Swimming in our pool this summer with all of our friends

Maquel