Friday, January 18, 2008

Are You Smarter Than A Preschooler?

PRE-SCHOOL TEST
Pre-school children were asked the following question:

"In which direction is the bus pictured below traveling?"




Look carefully at the picture. Do you know the answer? The only possible answers are "left" or "right."

Think about it.

Still don't know?



Okay, I'll tell you. The pre-schoolers all answered "left." When asked, "Why do you think the bus is traveling in the left direction?" they answered: "Because you can't see the door."


Forget about being smarter than a fifth grader. I'm not smarter than a preschooler. I never even thought about the door.

Are you a Republican or Democrat? Which candidate should you vote for? Check out this quiz.


http://www.politicalquiz.net/


I'm not going to tell you how long it took me to find all the states. OK. 4 minutes. Yes, I am lying. It was 5 minutes and 20 seconds.


http://funschool.kaboose.com/globe-rider/games/game_wheres_that_us_state.html


Just how much of a Sci-Fi geek are you? Let's find out.

Sci-Fi Quiz


Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

4 minutes 29 seconds - Hah! Guess I know my states better than you. Cool game and very educational too. On the other hand I'm dumber than a pre-schooler since I totally didn't know which way the bus was going......