Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Recipe For Relaxation

Ingredients




1 grandson, two years old











1 ladle











1 plastic cup






1 kitchen sink half full of soapy water
1 tired grandma
Fill the sink with warm soapy water. Put the grandson on a chair. Hand him the ladle and a plastic cup. Relax for 1/2 hour. Then you will need to change his wet clothes. Because the water may splash a tiny bit. While you have him undressed, kiss his belly and neck. He may try to push your head away while giggling hysterically. Ignore him and kiss the aforementioned areas repeatedly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Wish my grandchildren were not so far away!

Ariel said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend an afternoon! He's so cute!

Rachel said...

Brilliant! I will have to try that.

aclaypot4him said...

Hey, I've used this recipe before! :O)

Christine said...

That. Is. Incredibly. Sweet. And reminds me of something my mom would do for my boys.

Nancy said...

I will be a first-time grandma next month. Thanks for the recipe, I'll hold on to it for a few years and look forward to trying it!