Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello, SITS Readers!

Hello, everyone from The Secret Is In The Sauce. I didn't even realize my blog was listed other there on the left until I got a comment from Lynda at Art On A Limb, so thanks, Lynda!

Please settle down with a cup of a coffee or a glass full of ice and Diet Mountain Dew (my personal favorite) and spend a little time looking over my blog. To help you out, I linked a few of my favorite posts.

The Olympics Are A Little...Boring

I Spent My Weekend With A Gorgeous Blonde Guy By The Water. What About You?

Just A Little Bit Drunk

Hairy Knees. And Chin

Free Business Cards. Only $50.00!

You can also check out the blog I write for our local newspaper, The Lexington Herald-Leader here.

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read. I truly appreciate it and hope you will stop back by or even add me to your Google Reader. Have a great day!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on being Saucy! Cute blog...I'll be back for more!

Unknown said...

Congrats on being the SITSer of the day!!

Aubrey said...

Isn't it exciting getting to be Saucy this week?! I'm here and ready to read (and comment of course)!

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

howdy! I was soe xcited to see my blog listed too and needed to come share the love!!! love the blog!

MissKris said...

I didn't come from SITS...I came from Lynda's! :-D I thought I'd say hello and tell you how much I enjoyed my visit. Please stop by and say hello if you get a chance. My dad actually HAD narcolepsy and could fall asleep in the middle of conversations, ha! Honestly not a laughing matter but I can remember my mom accusing him of finding her boring because he'd fall asleep while she was talking to him. I'm 5 months into post-hysterectomy-dom and coping with all kinds of goodies that come along with instant menopause. I'm thinking you and I are traveling up the same river!

Melissa B. said...

Great Stuff Here! Any friend of Lynda's is a friend of mine. I've got something going on at my place that you might be interested in. Please stop by and Share the Comment Love!