Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Try It Tuesday: Krusteaz Pecan Bars

Welcome to Try It Tuesday! You might want to read the guidelines here before you sign Mr. Linky below. Thanks for participating!




Dessert is one of my favorite things in the whole wide world. Saving time and preparing delicious items comes in a close second. So when I find a box mix that is quick, easy AND makes a fabulous dessert that tastes like homemade, I am pretty darn excited.

Or maybe it's just the sugar rush.

No, it's definitely the dessert.

Krusteaz makes a variety of dessert and muffin mixes, one of which is their pecan bars.



And can I just say? OMG. These things are fabulously delicious. I have also made the lemon, which I can unreservedly recommend and the key lime is next on my list to try. Have you tried any? What did you think?

Now, what have you tried recently that was so fabulous that you must share with us?

Sign Mr. Linky, make sure you link to the post, not just to your blog, and you are good to go. Thanks for participating! (Remember to make a comment below that you are participating so that I get an email. Otherwise, I have to keep checking back to see who has signed up next.)


Check out my Herald-Leader post today: Whales And Writing

9 comments:

Boo said...

I finally did Try it Tuesday! It just took me a few weeks! :)

The Pecan Bars look delicious!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The Pecan Bars look yummy! I'm currently in to homemade desserts, so this one would be close enough!

Anonymous said...

Come over and see my Try-It-Tuesday!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I have seen this brand in the store before and wondered if it was good; now I'll have to try it!

aclaypot4him said...

I know their pancakes are great...will have to try these.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me!

PS now I'm hungry

Anonymous said...

I'm such a goober! I wrote a Try It Tuesday and forgot to add my link yesterday!

I have made the lemon Krusteaz many times for my husband who is allergic to chocolate but LOVES sweets...it made ME love lemon!!

Anonymous said...

Those bars do look delicious! I just found your carnival and it looks like so much fun-I'm hoping to join next week..hmmm..what to try!?!?