Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Notes From A Refrigerator

I think we are definitely watching too many shows on BBC. Seriously. It is starting to affect how we communicate. I found this on the refrigerator the other morning.



Then, he got more detailed


A few days later. Me to him.


He replies to me.



I am a little nervous about what I might find next. I might have to erase it before our children see.


Right after I take a picture to put on the Internet. For the whole world to see.


Happy Anniversary, Babe. Keep those silly messages coming for another 31 years!

6 comments:

Bunny B said...

LOL. How cute :)
Happy anniversary guys!

Ariel said...

Cute!! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww. How sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I love you baby!

caw

Unknown said...

Awww - how sweet! And I hear you about BBC - my family is addicted! Did you see the premiere of Primeval Saturday night? Very good.

Unknown said...

How cute, you clearly have been watching quite a bit of BBC! Happy Anniversary!