Thursday, September 6, 2007

Things You Don't Hear Much Any More

1. Your slip is showing.

2. I tried to call, but your phone was busy.

3. I would have called, but I couldn't find a pay phone.

4. Can you get up and change the channel, please?

5. Oh, we wanted to see that TV show last night but missed it. What happened?

6. Just save it on that floppy disk.

7. We decided to drive instead of fly because gas was so cheap.

8. I was busy all morning baking bread.

9. You can heat it up in the oven for about half an hour.

10. Where's your popcorn popper?

11. Why don't we all meet at my house for coffee and homemade cake tomorrow morning, since the husbands will all be at work?

12. Come in for dinner when the street lights come on.

13. We never lock our doors.

14. Fill 'er up, Ma'am?

15. I've got ten bucks. Want to go to the movies and get some popcorn and cokes?

And what haven't you heard in a while?







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'll give you that cash on Monday after the bank opens".

Nikky said...

"get in the car, kids, were going for a Sunday drive"

Anonymous said...

"Hey hot stuff!"

*sigh* I'll give birth one of these days, I swear.

carmilevy said...

The check is in the mail.

These days, it'll simply be paid online. I kinda miss the olden days sometimes.