Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Try It Tuesday: Chex Mix Turtle Bars

Since I wrote yesterday about the DIET starting, I guess I should write about some DIET food here and that's not a problem because I got a whole list of new products to try from the Weight Watchers site. And this one?


Is FABULOUS. I have mentioned before what a fan I am of THE BAR. So easy, so quick, so delicious. I have several favorites but they are all at least 3-4 Weight Watcher points. But this Chex Mix Turtle Bar? Only 2 points! Not only that, it is one of the most delicious bars I have ever had. It is chewy and sweet and slightly sticky - just like a piece of turtle candy. I recommend it completely! Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Granny Annie said...

This sounds like a great suggetion and I am adding it to my grocery list now. I'm trying to get some low calorie snacks.

Lynda said...

I just can't put "Chex Mix" and "sweet" in the same thought...

Jhianna said...

They are awesome. Also good? The True Delight Quaker bars. 2 points as well. I've only tried the Honey Cashew and Mixed Berry one, but it was sweet and fruity and a tiny bit salty with the cashew.

They were running a promotion on their site for a free box, but I'm not sure it's still on.

Granny Annie said...

I picked up a box yesterday and tried one this morning. YUM! Also I received the free sample Quaker True Delight bar in the mail yesterday. It was a real treat too.

Kat said...

I'm eating one right now. I discovered these babies when my coworker brought one to work and let me have it. Delicious!