Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Try It Tuesday: Skinny Cow Truffle Bars



I have been a fan of Skinny Cow products for years - their ice cream sandwiches are just as good as regular, full-fat ice cream sandwiches, if not better. They also have lots of fabulous flavors, although I haven't had much luck finding any other than chocolate and vanilla. I did miraculously stumble on a pack of mint a few years back, but haven't seen them since then. And they had a peppermint flavor for a while that was wonderful, but they don't seem to have that any more.

Anyway, I have gone back to their products instead of indulging in my M & M Blizzard mania and discovered they have some new products. Namely, their Truffle Bars. Chocolate or Vanilla ice cream on a stick, drizzled with chocolate - Yum!! They are creamy, delicious and only 2 Weight Watcher points.

Try them and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Deodand said...

I've always wanted to try Skinny Cow products but I always get sticker shock. A box of those ice cream sandwiches is like $10 here. It is cheaper per serving than a Blizzard, though.

Jhianna said...

I like the truffle bars alot - the vanilla is nice with the chocolate swirls on it. I found that the dreaded W store (wallyworld as it's known around here) carries a lot more of the Top Cow sandwich flavors. The strawberry shortcake is my current fave.

Anonymous said...

The Chocolate Truffle bars show are just wonderful -- and I'm pretty picky ~