Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Try It Tuesday: Arnold Sandwich Thins


I don't know about you, but I really like a cheeseburger every now and then, even when I am trying to diet back down to bikini size. But even a small, plain McDonald's cheeseburger is 7 points and it's really not very filling. I have switched over to Morning Star veggie burgers or Boca soy burgers without any problem, because I think they are both delicious.

But a good tasting, low-point bun was hard to find. Until now. I just found these Arnold Sandwich Thins and they are quite fabulous! They are really thin, unlike a normal bun and they taste delicious. The best thing is that they are only 1 point!! That means you can have a burger and bun for only 3 points or even 2 points if you use low-fat turkey. Good deal. Try them and let me know what you think.

1 comments:

Jhianna said...

Ooooh, good find! I've been eating my hamburgers/turkey burgers with a knife and fork instead of giving up the points to a bun. But I miss it - I'll give them a try, thanks!