Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Have A Bladder The Size Of A Gnat

You know how sometimes you get all ready for bed and brush your teeth and pee and then you remember you wanted to check one thing on the computer like the weather or maybe your email or you just want to see if anything has been added to your Google Reader and then you want to quickly check your work email and THEN you are all ready for bed and you go in your room and start to go to bed and you realize.

You have to pee AGAIN.

You know how that happens?

Oh.

Me either.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the same problem. However, I think I have conditioned my body so that my butt must hit the toilet last thing before I go to bed - otherwise, I end up having to get back up! Maybe it's an OCD thing, yeah, that's the problem ...

Merrie said...

yes! I "don't" have any idea what you are talking about...
and... when the key hits the front door - the bladder is activated.... I don't know about that one either ;)

Natalie said...

Lol I agree. Maybe it is a mom thing?

Deodand said...

I'm not a mom and I do the exact same thing as Bobbi. I think we are very well-trained.