Thursday, January 8, 2009

Could This Recipe BE Any Easier?

As I said last week, I never intended for this to become a cooking blog but I keep finding cool things I want to share with you and also? As an added benefit? I can totally drive my husband crazy in the process.

When I told him a couple of weeks ago that I had a new recipe to try, he asked with trepidation "It doesn't have Velveeta in it, does it?" And I assured him with an evil cackle that, yes it did! And perhaps he should take me out to dinner instead. So he did. And here's the thing. It didn't actually even have Velveeta in it. I was just messing with him. But I guess I won't be able to do that again now that he has read this. Uh. Hi, babe! Read more at my Herald-Leader blog here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's an easy one...Paula Deen's peanut butter cookies. 1 cup sugar, 1 cup JIF peanut butter, 1 egg. Mix together, roll in small balls, bake @ 350 for 8-10 minutes. Pop a hersey kiss in the top and enjoy. vj