Wednesday, April 30, 2008

PSYCH Me Out!

I know what you are thinking. Really. You are thinking....how good I look in my tight black jeans today! See. I knew it. Psych!

Seriously, have you seen this show? We love it! Not with the passionate love we reserve for some of our very favorite shows, but there is love. Some love. This is not what you would call a GREAT show, but it is cute and mildly funny. Actually, this is one of the few shows where we watch the whole introduction because we love watching the way Shawn acts when he is supposedly having a psychic episode.

Netflix and I had an issue when I put this show on our "kwee" and somehow we ended up missing the first disk. We dove right in anyway and enjoyed the shows, but it was not until we got Disk 1 that we actually understood how the two of them got involved in pretending to be psychic to solve crimes. Some of the shows are written better than others and they are really the best when they let Shawn act like a total idiot and when they showcase the true friendship between Shawn and Gus. But they are all enjoyable.

Do you watch? What do you think?

3 comments:

Ariel said...

Psych is one of my FAVORITE shows! Not many people have heard of it though. I think they're quite funny!

Ariel said...

Psych is one of my FAVORITE shows! Not many people have heard of it though. I think they're quite funny!

Jhianna said...

I'm slowly catching up with the free episodes and re-runs. I missed it when it first came out, but it really grows on you. The two boys are funny and adorable :)