Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Deodorant And Bath Gel And New Shoes

I like Ebay. I buy stuff and I sell stuff and I think it's just about the most fabulous place for stuff IN THE WORLD. You can find ANYTHING on Ebay. So Tom needed some new deodorant recently. He has some seriously annoying important issues with deodorant - it has to be a certain brand and a certain smell and, OMG, it has to be a clear stick, not a clear gel or a clear solid but a clear stick, or THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT WILL COME TO AN END. Or his pits will break out. You know. Whichever comes first.

We had looked at several stores and come to the conclusion that they must have quit making the stuff. Isn't that just the most annoying thing in the world? When they quit making that stuff you like and you use and you really, really need? So, we thought. Hey, Ebay! And because Ebay has, like, everything that you might possibly want on God's green earth and then some extra stuff that nobody in their right mind would want, they had his deodorant. So we bought some. You may think I am kidding. So here's my evidence that we actually bought deodorant. On Ebay.



I have also found an elusive fragrance of bath gel from Bath and Body Works that they quit making - again, don't you hate that? And I might possibly have bought one three six pairs of shoes on Ebay one time. So you can see when I saw this youtube video, I could totally relate. Totally. Can't you?








5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG - you're singing my song. I LOVE eBay and buy tons of crap. Something is always arriving in the mail. eBay might be the best invention ever thought up. You can buy my crap and I can buy yours. Does it get any better??

BOSSY said...

Bossy has similar love for eBay, but her's involves gigantic feet and Transvestite shoes.

Don't ask?

Heather said...

I too adore eBay. Must be the thrill of the hunt. ;)

Out of curiosity, which fragrance from Bath and Body Works did you get? I've been pining for Toasted Hazelnut since they quit making it. Nothing else is quite the same.

Anonymous said...

OMG! We used to have the Smurf TV tray - I'm just sure of it. Have to ask Cory...
Alice

Girdle Girl said...

I love Ebay but I learned long ago to keep off it after a couple of glasses of wine!