Friday, April 25, 2008

For Fun Friday April 25, 2008

Did you know there is a fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth? It's Arachibutyrophobia. I am not making that up. Now if only there was a fear of eating iced sugar cookies. I could obtain that fear somehow and I would be golden.

http://www.bored.com/phobiaguide/index.htm

How long would you survive in a horror movie? They said I would survive through 40% of the movie, which is ridiculous. I would survive through 1% because I would just sit and cry until I died.

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_long_would_you_survive_in_a_horror_movie

Are you a Starbucks fan? Think you have a great idea that they should implement IMMEDIATELY? Well. Tell them. They actually use many of the ideas submitted.

http://mystarbucksidea.force.com/home/home.jsp

And, finally, this.

O lny srmat poelpe can raed this. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a word are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the first and last ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this psas it on !!

4 comments:

charing said...

I could read it without a problem and did not look at the words to realize they were spelled wrong until after the first sentence. That's crazy

Christine said...

That's the weirdest thing I ever saw!! I'm linking to it now...thanks!

Chic Shopper Chick said...

You're welcome! Yes, shopping, shoes, naps, and travel are on the top of my list. And actually, I've always wanted a twin! (Ok, now that I wrote that it seems almost strange -- I guess I read too many Sweet Valley High books as a kid!)

Anonymous said...

I could read it. No problem.