Wednesday, March 5, 2008

You Did WHAT?

I recently sent around this little, fun survey that I got in my email. I don't very often do that but this one was cute and funny and I thought it would be interesting so I sent it to a few friends.

One of the items to check was if you had ever been skinny-dipping outside. I left it blank. I never have. Inside, yes. Once. In college. Never outside.

But here's the really interesting thing. EVERY SINGLE PERSON I SENT IT TO HAD BEEN SKINNY-DIPPING OUTSIDE.

I was really surprised. And curious. Where are all these people swimming that you can get away with doing it naked? When did this happen? What was the situation? My brain is just a-whirl with questions.

So. Have YOU been skinny-dipping outside? Tell me about it. Please. Stay anonymous if you want. I'm just dying of curiosity here.

8 comments:

LizzyBee said...

We went skinny-dipping in the ocean in Florida one year.
Marines-moonlight, use your imagination...

Nancy said...

Backyard swimming pool, I was in my 20's, it was darker than the far side of the moon.

Ariel said...

Sorry... hate to break it to ya... Never been. Always thought it would be interesting but have never done i.t

Anonymous said...

Out on the lake late at night with my husband. We used to own a cabin cruiser. Those were the wild and free days. vj

Heather said...

In a pond at the Arboretum when I was a teenager. Er, in same-sex company. What can I say? Even when I rebel, I'm tame. ;)

Unknown said...

Backyard pool, party, too much booze, MUCH better figure than now.....it was fun. Everybody was buck naked...I was a wild child in my youth!!

Nikky said...

After work one night, bunch of coworkers, Land of 10,000 lakes up here, not hard to find a deserted boat launch area at 1am!
(this wasn't even THAT long ago, maybe 3 or 4 years!)

Christine said...

I have. But it's a memory I'm trying to block so no details.