Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Halloween Meme

Found this one floating around the blogosphere so I thought I would latch onto it.


1. What's the scariest movie you have ever seen?



Not a big scary movie fan, as all my family and friends know very well. I can do scary books, but the movies are just a little too real. Having said that, I did have an old boyfriend who took me to see "The Exorcist". When Linda Blair started talking in that growly voice, I got up and walked out. I have never seen the entire movie. Never will.



2. What was your favorite Halloween costume from childhood?



You're kidding, right? I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning. I have no recollection of ANY Halloween costume.



3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your fantasy costume be for this Halloween?



If I had an unlimited budget, I wouldn't waste it on a Halloween costume. Shoes, baby. Shoes.



4. When was the last time you went trick or treating?



Refer to #2 above. Although if you count taking my children trick or treating - more than 20 years. Long before people worried about x-raying their candy.



5. What is your favorite Halloween candy?



Oh, my God. How can I choose? Uh...let's see. I love anything caramel covered in chocolate. Love York Peppermint Patties. And Milky Way bars. And...well, actually. If it's chocolate. I am there.



6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had.



My worst nightmares always involve falling or jumping into water and seeing a dark shadow in there. This was WAY before Jaws.



7. What is your Supernatural fear?



Oh, I don't know. I guess I'm just pretty much creeped out by anything when I am home alone. I have an unfortunately vivid imagination.



8. What is your creep-crawly fear?



Snakes. I don't even want to write about them.



9. Tell us about the time you saw a ghost. Or heard something go bump in the night.



I'd rather not. It might make those waking nightmares come back.



10. Would you ever stay in a haunted house overnight?



Not for a million dollars. Seriously.



11. Are you a traditionalist Jack 'O' Lantern carver or do you get creative?



I WISH I could be creative. But no.



12. How much do you decorate your house for Halloween?



I have a few decorations. Nothing overboard. Not like Christmas when the house is transformed.



13. What do you want on your tombstone?



Birth and death dates. Those who love me will remember me without some rock with writing on it.



OK, I'm tagging everyone reading this post. If you do this Halloween meme on your blog, tell us in the comments. Or just do it in a comment. I would love to read it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...What's that....HEAD over there...(?)


caw

Unknown said...

Okay, I did the Halloween Meme. Stop on by and say hello.