Friday, October 26, 2007

And They Were So Pampered They Did Not Want To Go Home. But They Had To.

It's going to be kind of hard to adjust to not staying in a fancy resort. Not being pampered every minute. Not having a phone in the bathroom.





Not having flowers everywhere you turn.



Not even having to get your feet wet if you want to cross a little stream.




Not having to sweep the beach yourself. I hate that, don't you?




Actually having to get up from your beach chair to shop. Instead of having someone come to you.With what looks strangely like a VCR on their head. And Tom totally made fun of me for hours when I said that.



And having even more flowers everywhere.



I just don't know how we are going to manage. It's going to be hard.
If only there was just someone to make me a tomato and mozzarella appetizer for dinner tonight. If only.



Bye, bye, scallops appetizer. Bye, bye coconut ice cream. Bye, bye frozen drinks brought to us on the beach as we lounged in our chairs. Bye, bye sleeping late and long naps in the afternoon and having someone make our bed for us and not having one, single, solitary responsibility. Except thinking about our next meal.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Bea said...

You mean that WASN'T a VCR on his head?

Tomato and mozzarella salad. Mmmmmm.

Fancy said...

It definitely looks like a VCR to me.

What a great trip! I'm looking forward to going....someday. We'll talk to you first to find out all of the "must doooo".

XOXO

Michelle said...

that looks like a beautiful resort! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your comment about my daughter :)

Unknown said...

I love these photos--especially the sea views. Mmmmm! I can smell the salty breeze from here.

Glad I found your blog today. Happy weekend :-)