Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It Is Seriously Just A Matter Of Time Before The Weight Starts FALLING OFF ME

I realized something the other day when I was at the grocery store. It's not a good idea to wear sleeping pants to the store, although in the name of full disclosure, I have to admit that I have done it once, but it's perfectly OK to wear yoga pants/sweat pants/sweat suit/those stretchy suits with the matching jackets, whatever the heck they are called. I saw someone wearing one there the other day and I looked at her, all comfy in her stretchy exercise/yoga pants and tennis shoes and I thought I GOTTA GET ME SOMMA THEM. Because I always think in redneck.

So, I was at the store the other day and I saw some on sale and I decided this was the perfect time to buy some. I tried on, like, ten sets before I found a set that did not fit like a SECOND SKIN and really why is it that you can try on a dozen things in the EXACT SAME SIZE and they will all fit differently? Why is that? Shouldn't they be uniformly the same measurements if they are the EXACT SAME SIZE?

That is so annoying. Anyway. I found a set that was perfectly DARLING and did not make my ass look like a couple of bowling balls stuffed into a very small sack so (of course) I went back and found it in another color and was slightly annoyed that they did not have EVEN MORE colors because you know I am all about buying something that fits and looks good in every single color they have.

I guess they are technically yoga pants since they are kinda stretchy and they are not that sweatshirt material, so here's what I'm thinking. I am totally going to be wearing EXERCISE CLOTHES. That is absolutely the next best thing to ACTUALLY EXERCISING.

Seriously.

I expect to start losing weight just any day.

5 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Alright! Let us know how that works out for you. I'll be signing up for that program.

Lynda said...

OMG - is that how it works? I'm going shopping!

Lynda said...

OMG - is that how it works? I'm going shopping!

Natalie said...

I would love to try that weight loss program!

Wep said...

I just got a cute new outfit too :)