Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gotta Get The Mail

So, I got home from work, tossed my coat and purse on the couch, got the mail, went through it, sat down at the computer. Paid a bill, read my email, read my blogs, checked the weather, stretched, decided I better think of something for dinner and then. I AM SO NOT KIDDING YOU HERE.

I went out to get the mail.

It was not until I OPENED THE MAILBOX that I realized I had already gotten the mail.

Seriously. I strolled all the way out there, dum-de-dum I'm SO getting the mail, when I had TOTALLY already gotten it once.

Man.

I hope none of the neighbors saw me.


Everyone seems to be trying to economize on all aspects of their lives recently. I keep reading articles about recycling, using coupons, even making your own shampoo and laundry detergent. Even though I do draw the line at making my own detergent, I have also been cutting back at the grocery and using coupons for the first time in years. Read more at my travel blog HERE.

I recently moved some things around on bookshelves and found my tattered collection of
Albert Payson Terhune dog stories. Then I sat and read each and every one. Read more at my Herald-Leader blog HERE.

4 comments:

Lynda said...

You might want to go check the mail again!

Anonymous said...

maahhhROON!

caw

Wep said...

Aw hon, happens to the best of us.

Lisa Brawner said...

I either check it twice or not at all :P