Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Try It Tuesday: L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara

I had read about this L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara several different places and then finally tore an ad out of a magazine to take with me so I would not forget to buy it because my memory lasts approximately 1/9000 of a second. Seriously. Tom and I stopped at the grocery the other night to pick up a few things and decided to get pancake mix and in between walking from one aisle TO THE NEXT, we completely forgot the pancake mix.


So, I had my ad. I bought the mascara. And just because of you, my faithful readers, I decided to do an actual mascara test. On one eye, I put the mascara I have been using and on the other eye, I put the L'Oreal mascara. The L'Oreal mascara is a little bit of a pain to put on because you put on this white conditioning stuff and THEN you put on the mascara which, really, adding another step to my early morning routine when my eyes are only half open ANYWAY is asking a lot, but I am here to tell you that it is totally WORTH IT. Supposedly this mascara creates a tube around your eyelashes which makes them longer and lusher. And, huh. It really does! There was a noticeable difference in my eyelashes. And the cool thing about the tube mascara is that it easily washes off with just water.

Check it out. Let me know what you think.

And check out my Herald-Leader blog post today too.

1 comments:

Nance said...

do me a favor and read the tube/package (if you still have the package, that is) and see if it's okay to wear with contact lenses. i am all about eyelashes and would buy this if it's ok with contacts.