Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Try It Tuesday: Sister Schubert Pre-Baked Dinner Yeast Rolls

We have been huge fans of the Sister Schubert frozen yeast rolls for years. They are a staple at any holiday dinner and I often use them for our family dinners as well. Just pop them in the oven in their aluminum pan and they are just as good as homemade. I was grocery shopping the other day, decided to pick some up and noticed a bag of the Sister Schubert pre-baked dinner large yeast rolls, so I thought I would give them a try.

You MUST go the store and IMMEDIATELY and buy these. They are FABULOUS. Not only are they already baked, so you just heat them up for about 5 minutes, they are better than any homemade or restaurant yeast roll I have EVER had. Seriously. They are a nice size and 3 2 1 goes very nicely with any meal. If you have some willpower. If not, you can easily heat up more. Let me know what you think!

Why, yes. That bag IS empty. Huh. Guess I should have taken the picture before we PIGGED out on rolls.

Does anyone else have an ISSUE with these dark tinted windows in vehicles? I'm not talking about a lightly shaded window that helps block the sun and keep the car cool, I'm talking about a pitch black window that is as dark as being inside the stomach of a possum...read more at my Herald-Leader blog here.

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Thanks for the tip!

Natalie said...

My neihgbor bought me some of the bake and serve rolls bc I usually cook for her and she had heard they were good. I love them so I will have to try these.

aclaypot4him said...

We tried these over Thanksgiving...I was impressed, too...