Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Can Wear Pajamas To Work

One of the nicest things about working in a school, besides this of course:




is that we often participate in fun, silly events. Like Storybook Character Dress-Up Day, which was announced the other day. It didn't take me long to think of the PERFECT book. "The Polar Express", by Chris Van Allsburg. The characters are all dressed in their pajamas.

I wore sleeping pants, a long sleeve t-shirt and slippers to school.


Seriously.


Could life BE any better?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hoss' early start program is watching "Polar Express" Friday and they are to wear their pajamas! A perfect day, I just hope he doesn't fall asleep! :)

Lynda said...

Well, it might be better if you could where that and NOT go to work.

k and c's mom said...

I teach first grade. I love pajama day! (It only ices about once every 5 years in Central Texas where I work...)