Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Try It Tuesday: ABC Fun Shapes Tater Tots

The three nicest words in the English language? I love you.
But a close second? SNOW. DAY
.

My grandson is a big fan of corn dogs and tater tots and, really, who isn't? At the grocery store the other day, I stopped in the freezer aisle to pick up some tater tots and found these. ABC TATER TOTS!

How fabulous is that? He gets his favorite food AND an educational experience at the same time. As he ate his lunch, we talked about the different letters, what words started with those letters and the sound they make. And then he dipped them in ketchup and ate them. Not very often you get to eat your learning materials! I sampled one and they are just regular tater tots. Only in ABC shapes.

Check them out and let me know what you think.

Today I have a darling arts and crafts basket to give away. I'll give you the details in a minute but let me catch you up on the book giveaways for the last few weeks. Read more at my Herald-Leader blog here.

4 comments:

Lynda said...

What a wild idea!

Totallyscrappy said...

Now, really. How can you go wrong with tater tots? LOL!

LenaLoo said...

I so want tots now! I asked my hubby to pick some up lol...

LenaLoo said...

Yup, totally got tater tots last night! lol... I don't usually succumb to cravings that easily, but I seem to be a lot lately... Maybe I'm pregnant *crosses fingers* Thanks for coming by my blog :)