Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Try It Tuesday: Clairol Root Touch-Up

Check back for "IKEA Ho's Part 2 tomorrow.



Welcome to "Try It Tuesday"! I think I'm going to give up on the Mr. Linky part of these posts but I will continue to write them since 1)I love to try new stuff and 2)I am EXTREMELY opinionated and like to write about new stuff. So just keep checking back on Tuesdays!

As you know, I have been making some changes in the area of THE HAIR just recently which have included changing the style and coloring it myself. One of the most frustrating things about coloring your hair is that it has the annoying tendency to grow which, within the space of a couple of weeks, causes you to have roots which are a noticeably different color from the rest of your hair.

Well, I am here to tell you - that is NO LONGER a problem. Clairol Root Touch-Up really works. I was hesitant to believe something that was not even the same brand as my hair color could somehow match my existing (fake) hair color, but it did. It was incredibly easy to use; you just comb/brush it in with the little applicator and rinse it off in 10-15 minutes. And your unsightly, different color roots are now the same fabulous color as the rest of your hair. I'm telling you, this stuff is great. Try it and let me know what you think.

Living in Lexington, Kentucky means hearing all about horses, all the time. You can't hardly open the newspaper or listen to the radio without hearing some news about horses. We have Keeneland, the Red Mile, the Horse Park and miles and miles of beautiful horse farms, surrounded by pristine white fences... Read more of my Herald-Leader post HERE.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I opted out the past 2 weeks, but I did a Try-It Tuesday this week: http://rightmyerrants.blogspot.com/2008/11/try-it-tuesdays-meg-mackintosh.html

Merrie said...

I have been wondering if that worked! I hate paying huge money to have my hair colored and was tempted to try that... maybe I will now that I "know" someone who has used it. If I mess up, I can always call in a panic and get it "fixed". If it works, I've saved big time.
Thanks!