Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ode To A Dairy Queen M & M Blizzard

The winner of the caption contest for the photograph featured here is Cyndi B. with "Hey! They've got a puppy!" which is perfect because I can just imagine my grandson thinking that as he looks through that fence. Cyndi B., I need an email address so I can contact you about your prize. Thanks to everyone for participating!





Oh, Dairy Queen M & M Blizzard. I do love you so.

Dairy Queen M & M Blizzard, you are absolutely the best thing to have after a long day of work.

I love to pull up to the drive-thru, Dairy Queen M & M Blizzard, and order you. And eat you, Dairy Queen M & M Blizzard, with the long red spoons they only have at Dairy Queen.

I almost cheated on you today, Dairy Queen M & M Blizzard. I saw the sign advertising a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard and I hesitated. But then I remembered you, Dairy Queen M & M Blizzard. The creamy ice cream. The crunchy M & M's swirled throughout. And I remained faithful, Dairy Queen M & M Blizzard.

I might just possibly have made one teeny, tiny mistake today, Dairy Queen M & M Blizzard. I was so hungry and tired that I decided I needed a LARGE Dairy Queen M & M Blizzard. And when she handed it to me and it was AS BIG AS MY HEAD, I wondered if I had made a mistake, Dairy Queen M & M Blizzard.

But then I took a spoonful and I realized that was just crazy thinking. You are always perfect, Dairy Queen M & M Blizzard.

Even when I am slightly queasy after I finish a Large Dairy Queen M & M Blizzard.

EVEN THEN, Dairy Queen M & M Blizzard. You are so worth it.

6 comments:

Granny Annie said...

You can eat a Dairy Queen M&M Blizzard EVERY DAY???? My doctor allows me 1/2 cup of ice cream a month. You sure make this sound good so if I give in to this new temptation I'll have my survivors blame you:-)

Wep said...

OMG I love their ice cream, but I'm a cone and sprinkle girl.

Cyndi B. said...

Out here the Dairy Queens and other ice cream stores close in the winter...but there is still one Dairy Queen open!!!!

Natalie said...

My weakness is the Heath Blizzard ...with extra candy...Now I have to go get one

Anonymous said...

Butterfingers Blizzard for me. But only if they are out of Peanut Buster Parfaits.

Deodand said...

The Smarties blizzard beats the M&M blizzard every time. But that's because Smarties are just better anyway.