Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Try It Tuesday: Nail Polish Remover Pads


Do you like to shop? Do you like to try new stuff? Well, then write a blog post about something you have tried and sign up on Mr. Linky below to share with all of us. You might want to read the guidelines first.

I honestly thought everyone already knew about these nail polish cloths until I went on a trip with my sister-in-law and niece who had never heard of them. They are absolutely fabulous. They are individually packaged little pads that are saturated with nail polish remover. Just tear open a package and use the pad to take off your polish. They are especially great for travel. Pop a box in your makeup kit and you can take off your polish or repair it while you travel. The store brands seem to work just as well as the name brand sets.









Read my Herald-Leader post today: Big, Bigger and Biggest

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll have to look for these for my oldest daughter. She's the only one who wears nail polish. Thanks!

Summer said...

I love these tips! Thanks for sharing!

Natalie said...

I will keep those in mond if I even decide to paint my nails again....it happens once a year or so lol