Monday, November 3, 2008

Try It Tuesday: Olay Total Effects Cleansing Cloths

OK. I'm adding a blog carnival TO a blog carnival. Is that innovative OR WHAT? But it fits the category of their carnival, so I'm going for it. You might want to click over to Blissfully Domestic to see all the other links as well, because there is some cool stuff there. Now. About my blog carnival.



Are you a shopper? Do you like to try new products? Well, then write a blog post about it and link below to share with all of us. You might want to read the guidelines first.

Do you HATE to wash your face every night? Yeah, me too. It is SUCH A PAIN. Well, not anymore!! No more going to bed with makeup on because you are too lazy to wash your face.

Uh. Not that I EVER did that.

Just go buy some of these wet cleansing cloths - they also have dry ones that you can take in the shower with you, wet and use, but I like these wet ones at bedtime. Just wipe your makeup off with them (even eye makeup), dry with a towel, put on your nightly lotion and you are DONE. The last time I had a makeover, the girl insisted that you had to rinse after you used these cloths so I went home and read the package carefully. Just as I thought, you DO NOT. I was too polite to insist but I should have because I was RIGHT. All you have to do is dry your face off. If you have a lot of makeup on, you might want to use two to make sure, but I normally just use one. They are seriously great!! Olay has several kinds, but I think the Total Effects with Anti-Aging Cleanser really makes my skin look better.


Now, sign Mr. Linky and make a link directly to your blog post, not just to your blog. Thanks for participating!






Check out my Herald-Leader post today at: I Might Have to Leave The House

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are perfect for those long flights where you want to feel clean and fresh upon arrival. I always throw some in my carry-on.