Wednesday, November 7, 2007

"Dona Nobis Pacem"




Today is Blogblast for Peace Day. Bloggers all over the globe are going to post their own peace globes and write about peace. I don't have a lot to say. I'm not really very political. All I truly know is this. I want the world to be a peaceful place for my grandson. I never want him to have to die in a foreign country in a senseless war. I want him to live a long and happy life. And I would like the same for every grandson and granddaughter in the world. The whole world.

2 comments:

charing said...

Well said. I usually keep my political opinions to myself because it seems conversations like that always spark a fight. But I am truly scared being the mother of three boys especially one that is 161/2 that they could reinstate the draft. I just want peace for them as well

Mimi Lenox said...

Lovely post with a universal sentiment. Thank you for joining us in November.

Peace,
Mimi Lenox