Monday, May 7, 2007

All the Cool Kids Are Doin' It

I'm so excited! I've been tagged! Only the cool blog kids get tagged, right? Only the cool ones? So this means I'm cool. OK, I was tagged by my sister, Lucy's Mom, but I'm still cool. Shut UP. I will maintain my illusion of coolness to the end. I think all my friends and family bloggers have been tagged and I'm too intimidated to tag anyone but the sweet Nikky, who always leaves comments for me. So, 10 things about me? Let's see here. Let me try to be original because y'all already know a lot of stuff about me if you read my blog regularly. So here we go.

1. I weighed 100 pounds when I went to college. I weigh a little more now. I would like to lose a few pounds. But I think most actresses are painfully, unattractively thin. I would not want to look like that. Honestly.

2. I LOVE room service in hotels. Even when it's not that good, it's good. Because they bring it to your door and you can eat it in bed while watching TV and nobody will judge you. Fabulous.

3. I love musicals. And I know the words to a lot of the songs. I often sing along. You really don't want to be there.

4. I sometimes mispronounce words for which I know the meaning but have only read in a book. It's kind of embarrassing. Armageddon. Enough said.

5. I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 24. And my future husband had to hold my hand. I still have those little silver hoops.

6. Every time I have hot tea I think, why don't I have this more? It's so good. But then I don't.

7. I wish I had treasured my women friends more when I was in college instead of obsessing about dates. But I treasure my women friends now because of that, so maybe it was a good thing.

8. I HATE bananas. But I love banana bread.

9. I hate when a balloon pops. I really don't like balloons for this reason.

10. I used to hate slippers but I like them now. I guess your feet get cold when you turn 50.

Wait. Was that 10? Get. Out. I have so much more to say. Guess I'll make a note of those thoughts and use them for another blog post. Another day, another blog post. And so my exciting life shuffles on.

3 comments:

Pam said...

I'm with you 100% on #s 2 and 4, and only wish I was on #1 -- the weighing 100 pounds in college part.

Nice list.

Nikky said...

aww, fun! Thanks! (and if you want, I can tag you right back so you can do 10 more!) LOL

Ok, Ive got time this morning, I guess I'll go whup this out!

Sarah said...

I also have the problem with says words wrong that I have only read in books....pneumonia...'nuf said. We are so alike!!!