Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wolfos and Orange Juice for Breakfast

From my elementary students, who were writing about eating a healthy diet. Seriously.

So watch what you eat because if you eat to much you could end up overweagt and dead.

I thought it would be good to eat a fat juicy stake and take a healthy diet so I ate a banana.

I chose lasania because it has pasta and you need that.

It is important to eat a healthy diet so you can live longer and don't have to be lazy.

And so you can stay healthy and clean and breath good.

They are all in the food pramid.

Because it helps your body move faster.

They all have vidumms and are good for you.

They are a little bit helthy but still good.

I chose bacon, sausage, ham and eggs because it's what I eat for breakfast.

You will be overwate and can't do fun things.

The reason I chos those is because I don't want my family to get sick from helthy food.

Will some things are helthey and some are not. Diet is you need to stop eating fats and start eating helthey.

Anothr reason is without food you wil die.

I woud have had a smoothy because it is made of fruit and pizza because it is made of bread.

Because each of these foods give off minerals you need.

I chose the oatmel for breakfast because it steakes to your ribs.

Because if you are really overwait you can hardly do anything.

Because you need to do sports instead of just watching tv.

In the morning I eat wolfos and orange juice.

I chose the candy bar and the cookies because you need a little snack to make you happy.


Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. ~Jim Davis, "Garfield"


5 comments:

Sarah said...

I totally agree with the kid who says cookies and milk because everyone needs a little happy...I just wish it wasn't one of those things that steakes to my ribs...or rather my butt.

Anonymous said...

I do NEED pasta!! Was that one of MY kids??

Cici

Nikky said...

I LOVE these kinds of "out of the mouths of babes" things, kids are the most honest and fun people!!

Anonymous said...

These comments are just too funny!
And I agree with Sarah. Everyone needs a little happy every now and then...


Caaaawwwwww..(!)

Jan Ross said...

Nobody but me will know what you mean by Caw. You idiot, you.

I love you!