Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Did You Know? Part Deux.

Did you know that when you have to get up to go to work at school at 5:00 a.m. and it's pitch dark, your eyes aren't really focusing too well?

Did you know you can think you are hitting the button for Diet Mountain Dew and it's really the button for Mountain Dew on the coke machine in the teacher's lounge?

Did you know those freakin' bottles cost $1.25 so you are going to drink it no matter what?

Did you know that there are 110 calories listed on the label on one of those bottles?

But the worst thing of all.

Did you know there are actually 2 1/2 servings in each of those bottles? Like anybody is really going to drink 1/2 of one. Please.

So, that is 110 calories PER SERVING. And that's, like, uh, a bunch of calories. (Shut UP. I'm a librarian, not a math teacher. Ask me a book question and I'll blow your drawers off.)

So, finally.

Did you know that's roughly equivalent to almost an entire meal in Weight Watcher points?

Game over, man.





But then, there's this.



Just look how healthy this is. Blueberries, lettuce with a drizzle of low fat dressing and wheat pasta tossed with low fat ham and cheese. My dinner.

I AM a good girl, aren't I?

Just don't ask what I had for dessert.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

A link to IMDB...you are soooo cool! Didn't I tell you that you would love that site!

Nikky said...

OMG! I think I would die if I could only eat that lil bit o nothings ya got there!

I'm never going to be skinny because I love food too darn much!

Willpower is wonderful, enjoy it, hell, have some for me! LOL
(No, seriously, good for you!)