Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Try It Tuesday: Curves Bars

By now, you have figured out my love for the bar - so handy! so easy! so quick in the morning! and I really thought I had found the best bar for the least number of points with that Chex bar.

But.

I was wrong. It is actually possible to find a bar that is chewy, chocolaty, delicious AND. Only 1 point.

Yes, I thought it was an urban legend also.

Not possible! But, my friends. It is possible. It's the Curves Chocolate Peanut bar. They have a couple other flavors which I will also be trying as soon as I can get to the grocery store and buy every box on the shelf. Because really? ONE POINT ?? I would not steer you wrong. These are not dry, hard and tasteless bars. These are like eating a candy bar. And they may be part of the reason I have lost EIGHT POUNDS so far.

Try them. Let me know what you think.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Only 1 point? I'm totally getting these!