Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Try It Tuesday: Flat Earth Chips


I honestly didn't know that these chips were made by Frito-Lay until I searched for information and pictures of them, so apparently Frito-Lay is really getting into making some healthier foods.

Although I guess I totally should probably be eating something like carrots instead of chips with my sandwich. And I do sometimes. I was surprised to find from my research that these chips actually provide you with half a serving of a vegetable, so at least I'm getting half my carrot supply when I eat them!

But I really like chips. And at least these are somewhat healthy.

The Flat Earth chips are baked veggie crisps and I actually like them much better than potato chips. They come in several flavors, but my favorite is the Tangy Tomato Ranch Flavor. A big handful of chips is 3 points and they really liven up your lunchtime. They make some fruit chips also but I have not seen them at my groceries yet.

Try them and let me know what you think!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I have been seeing these and wanting to try them. Now that I know they are good I will definitely find me a bag when I go to the store. Notice I said ME a bag. Not sharing with Jeff lol