Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Try It Tuesday: Smartfood Popcorn Clusters


I already have a serious love for low-fat kettle corn, so when I saw this product advertised, which was basically kettle corn with extra sweet and delicious stuff added to it, I was hooked and immediately bought the chocolate cookie caramel pecan flavor. And could you get any more flavors in that package? I don't think so. I opened one of the small, 100 calorie Smartfood packages, ate a piece and seriously considered buying some stock in Frito-Lay because seriously?

These are GREAT.

Each package is 2 points and makes a great snack or dessert. I will definitely be buying the other flavors to try. Kettle corn is good but adding chocolate to it?

Genius.

Try it and let me know what you think.

After I wrote this post, I found the other two flavors - Cranberry Almond and Honey Multi grain. Both are also great. I especially like the Honey one because it is a lot like caramel corn.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I am eating the chocolate cookie caramel pecan ones right now! They are fabulous! :)