Monday, September 29, 2008

Try It Tuesday: Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Crackers

Do you like to shop? Do you like to tell people all about your shopping? You are in the right place. You might want to read the guidelines here before you sign up with Mr. Linky. Now, go sign up!

I blame my sister-in-law for my latest snack addiction. She is the one who told me about Kraft Macaroni And Cheese Crackers.


She mentioned them casually one day when we were discussing snack stuff, just tossed out how they are SHAPED like macaroni and are DELICIOUS, never mentioning the ADDICTIVE PROPERTIES of said crackers.

So I purchased some. I opened the box and ate a handful. And thought. Meh. They are just cheese crackers. And then. Like a mouthful of the most fabulous deliciousness, it took a second for the true macaroni and cheese flavor to invade my taste buds. I was done for. And I don't even like macaroni and cheese that much.

You MUST try these.

Now. What have you bought recently that was so fabulous, you MUST share it with us? Do tell. Just sign Mr. Linky and link to your post, not to your blog. Thanks for participating.



Stumble It!

Check out my Herald-Leader post today: My Pants Fit!

8 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh! I've seen those every time I go to the grocery store. I always pick them up then say "eh, what if they aren't good?" and put 'em back. I'll try now! That good, huh?

Scribbit said...

Okay those sound terrific--best thing I've bought lately? Hmmm . . . I really like those Del Monte fruit chillers that you freeze and eat, but they're not new.

Ariel said...

Mmmm... Sounds good!

Lynda said...

I've seen them, but thought they sounded creepy. Might give them a try!

Totallyscrappy said...

They are pretty tasty. My kids really like them.

Emma's Mommy said...

I have never tried these crackers, but I love cheese and I love crunchy stuff, so I bet they are yummy! I was sent here by a bloggy friend who told me about your 'try it tuesday' and said that I should link my new find to you. So I have!!!

Melissa B. said...

My kids eat these, but I can't get past the color. And unfortunately, I haven't really bought anything new recently...you know, the economy and all. I live vicariously now, thru my friends' purchases!

Summer said...

Sounds yummy! Thanks for the tip!