Monday, September 22, 2008

Try It Tuesday: Weight Watcher Amaretto Cheesecake Yogurt

Welcome to "Try It Tuesday!" You might want to read the guidelines here before you sign Mr. Linky. Now, if you have a post about something fabulous you have found while shopping, please sign up. Thanks for participating!

I am not a big fan of the Weight Watcher yogurts, in general. I think they are a bit runny and I'd rather go on and have a Yoplait yogurt in Boston Cream Pie, Apple Pie A La Mode or Pina Colada and just pay that extra point. And can I just say that when I went to log in to the Weight Watcher site to see just how many points were in a cup of yogurt, I had forgotten my login name? And had to look it up? And that is not the first time that has happened? And I wonder why I am fat?

OK, I don't actually wonder that. I know.

Not enough yogurt. Too much of...well. Everything else.

I was buying yogurt the other day and noticed that Weight Watcher had a new flavor called Amaretto Cheesecake. And since an Amaretto Sour is one of my favorite drinks, I decided to give it a try. And it is, quite simply, fabulous. FABULOUS, I tell you. It is amaretto-y and cheesecake-y and quite, quite delicious. Give it a try and let me know what you think. And, after I wrote this post, I found out they also make WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE YOGURT. OMG.

Now sign Mr. Linky. And make sure you link directly to your post, not to your web site. Thanks!



Stumble It!

Check out my Herald-Leader post for today: I'm All Grown Up!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE YOGURT!!! OMG - I'll have to give this one a try!

I hope you don't mind my entry this week. I don't buy a lot of new things, so I'm quickly running out of ideas.

Wep said...

I am so hooked on my Try It Tuesday Blogs :)

Anonymous said...

Come over and read about the brand-new Ziploc Vacuum Bags-they are so awesome!

Totallyscrappy said...

I have one of these yogurts in my fridge and I've been putting off eating it since I usually dislike weight watchers yogurt(but I do like an ameretto sour). Now, I might just have to eat that for snack.

Ariel said...

I think I may just have to try this White Chocolate Cheesecake yogurts... sounds delicious!