Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Try It Tuesday: Greenworks Cleaner

Welcome to Try It Tuesday! You might want to read the guidelines here before you sign up with Mr. Linky. Thanks for participating!




As you know, I have been trying to use reusable grocery bags and cut back on my gas consumption and buying fewer shoes. OK, not that last one. I was just seeing if you were paying attention.

Something I have noticed recently is the number of products in the grocery store that are going green or becoming more environmentally conscious. I'm all about buying something that will save the environment, just as long as it doesn't inconvenience me too much, like most Americans, so I have been trying some of these products. I was looking for a spray cleaner when I saw the Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner from Clorox. I liked the fact that it was healthy but might have been a little leery if it was not made by Clorox. Apparently, there is not yet an industry standard for selling a "natural" product but this cleaner is made with renewable resources, is biodegradable and free of petrochemicals. Here's another web site with more information about this line of cleaners.

But does it clean? It does indeed. It cleans just as well as some of the other cleaners I have used and I really like the fresh, clean smell it leaves behind. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Now, sign Mr. Linky and let us know what you have bought lately.



Check out my Herald-Leader post today at: Being A Grandma

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have used the new clorox cleaner and like it also. I find that a little spray can go a long way. The smell is nice, not the normal chemical smell that most cleaners have. Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

Sounds like an interesting product, although I use vinegar and baking soda for most of my cleaning needs. Maybe I need to do a Try-It Tuesday on those?...

Anonymous said...

Like you, I'm happy to hear that more green products are being offered, but I too wonder how truly eco-friendly everything is. Is "green" the new "lite"?

Totallyscrappy said...

I saw this at the grocery store the other day. I'm glad you mentioned the smell... I really want a product that smells like I've been cleaning. ;)

katydidnot said...

i use vinegar. totally works, and it's like easter all year long!

Laura said...

I don't know if I'm domestic enough to participate in this carnival on Tuesdays but I love the idea.
I will be checking in!!