Monday, September 8, 2008

Try It Tuesday: Hungry Jack Pancake Easy Packs

Welcome to "Try It Tuesday"! You might want to check the guidelines here before you sign Mr. Linky. Then, just sign below and link to your post. Thanks for participating!


OK, who likes pancakes? Raise your hands. Uh-huh. Now, who likes MAKING pancakes? Uh-huh. Much smaller crowd. Well, your pancake making just got a lot easier. these Hungry Jack Easy Packs are fabulous, especially if you are making pancakes for a small group. Just take out a package, add some water, and make a few pancakes. No leftovers and no messy pancake mix to somehow store without spilling it.

It also comes in blueberry, which is my personal favorite and makes great Mickey Mouse pancakes. You can easily please everyone at your house (and those little visitors) by making one of each kind because you have those fabulous, individual packages!

Because I think these are SO FABULOUS, I checked with the Hungry Jack folks about getting y'all some FREE pancakes, and they sent me a coupon for a free box. So, make a comment below and I'll choose someone to receive a free box. Good luck!

Try them and let me know what you think. Now, sign Mr. Linky and let us know what you have bought recently that was SO FABULOUS you had to share it with us.


Read my Herald-Leader post today: Let's Do Lunch: The Hub Coffee House and Cafe

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love me some pancakes! I usually mix mine from scratch because it's cheaper - let's me save my money for more books!

Wep said...

I did it :) I did it :)

Totallyscrappy said...

I'm off to warm up some maple syrup!

Anonymous said...

I love these and the Bisquik ones for a really quick breakfast and it's easy for Megan, my 4 year old to mix up herself. She like sot help mommy out in the kitchen. Thanks for sharing!

Adrienne said...

This is perfect for cooking for one!