Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Am THISCLOSE To Making A Million Dollars From Blogging

Remember the post I wrote last week about the Elations drink? For the first time EVER in the two years I have been blogging, I actually had someone contact me about a product I had reviewed. And offer me FREE STUFF. She is sending me some of the new flavor drink. Man. If only I had written about SHOES. I could totally have scored a great new pair of open-toe pumps.

Not only that, yesterday I got a check from BlogHer. For $26. That's for three months. So I'm basically making about $100 a YEAR for running those BlogHer ads.

Free drinks. $100 a year.

Practically a millionaire already.

Really. It's just a matter of time.

3 comments:

Lynda said...

A blogging entrepeneur... I am in awe!

Granny Annie said...

S-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H...quiet....certain people are wanting to share your wealth.

I'd rather be camping... said...

where do I sign up:)