Wednesday, March 18, 2009

10 Things I Hate About You

OK, I don't actually have 10, I only have 1, but I was making a point and also trying to get your attention with a catchy title. And it worked. Because here you are reading, now aren't you?

So. There are a few things I hate reading about on other blogs but my absolute number 1 thing I hate is hearing about other people's illnesses. This is a prelude to telling you that even though I have been coughing for three weeks, I am not writing about the cough but about a direct side effect. Which is...wait. how do I say this in a ladylike manner...ok there is no way...peeing a little bit when you cough.

Yes. That's what I said. PEEING when you cough. Luckily this is not a HUGE issue. There is not, like, a deluge of urine. Just a tiny bit. Just enough to be annoying. And not every single time I cough. Just once in a while. So I decided it was time to really get onboard with the whole kegle exercise regimen which, now that I think about it, I have written about before because I am NOTHING if not CLASSY.

The only way I can keep up with any sort of regimen is to have a regular schedule so I decided I would do 10 kegels every night after I say my prayers. I started a few days ago and will keep you updated. Or maybe not.

God. THEN my bladder.

Do I have good priorities or what?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Mom, I'm going to say that this is TMI. Thanks for sharing.

Merrie said...

ROFL! You are so funny and so much fun to read! Can't wait to hear the results!

Heather said...

LOL....as a pregnant woman I can SO relate to this side effect. Recently we had a horrific cough go thru our house and I was peeing and throwing up due to the pregnancy's response to hacking. Oh the joys.

Granny Annie said...

Jan, I guess we are twins. My coughing over the past several weeks has led to the same disorder. I'm thinking 10 exercises before prayers and 10 after...........

Lisa Brawner said...

too funny :P