Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Try It Tuesday: Scrubbing Bubbles

This is one of the few times I can remember that I have recommended a cleaning product. Normally, it's food or some sort of product which involves pampering myself. Which would lead one to believe that I spend a great deal of time eating and pampering myself. Which would be COMPLETELY untrue. I also nap.


If you have not yet discovered a product that will clean your tub practically effortlessly, look NO FURTHER. This stuff sprays on, bubbles up and then you wipe it off with a damp cloth. That's it. It is totally fabulous. I don't like it for the sink or toilet because it's just too foamy but it is perfect for the tub because you can just rinse away any extra foam.

In between bathroom cleanings, I will sometimes just spray my whole tub and then get in and take a normal shower. The hot water and steam cleans the tub all by itself and the bubbles just disappear, like magic. It's a little slippery when you first step in, so be careful. But it seriously works great. Try it and let me know what you think.

Check out my Herald-Leader blog post today if you like horse stories.

1 comments:

Lisa Brawner said...

I actually like scrubbing bubbles. I usually use vinegar and baking soda for cleaners but i do buy this on occasion