Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Where is Your Heart? Or, I Am Soooo Old

This is a really interesting meme from Hanlie. Actually, it was started by another blogger but her blog is not in English, so I couldn't understand a thing!

Anyway, the idea is to post a music video from the year you were born. I wasn't sure if I could find such a thing although music HAD been invented back then, in case you were wondering. Apparently, the top song in 1953 was a song from Moulin Rouge called "Where Is Your Heart". Strange that Moulin Rouge is popular again because of the hit movie. There were several versions of this song on youtube, but this one is my favorite.








If you want to participate in this meme (I tag EVERYONE.), here's a list of top songs that may help you. Let me know when you post!

Check out my Herald-Leader blog post today: What Books Should I Buy My Preschooler?

2 comments:

LizzyBee said...

Oh, I LOVE the Care Bear playing the guitar! I couldn't find any videos of the Bee Gees playing my birth year song!

Anonymous said...

I was curious about the incoming link in my stats, but here I am. Small world between bloggers really.. ;)

The blog is in Afrikaans, both Hanlie's and my first language. I enjoyed the video.