Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Try It Tuesday: Hellman's Lowfat Mayonnaise Dressing



For a while, I tried not to use mayonnaise on my sandwiches. Or just a teensy bit. Or maybe mustard, which has no Weight Watcher points. And that worked. For a while.

Then I discovered this MIRACULOUS mayonnaise and I will never again use anything else. Hellman's Lowfat Mayonnaise Dressing has NO POINTS.

Yes. I said it. NO POINTS. Now, that is for 1 tablespoon, so if you go crazy and add more than that, it would be one point for each extra tablespoon. Still not bad. But 1 tablespoon can go pretty far on a sandwich. Especially if you are chanting "no points! no points!" as you spread it. And the best thing? It is creamy and quite delicious. You will never know you are not using full-fat mayonnaise.

So, get out those Arnold Sandwich Thins, put some low-fat turkey on it and this mayonnaise and you have a sandwich that is maybe 2-3 points. And the most important thing? It actually tastes good.

Now, try this and let me know what you think.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

You have the best WW food recommendations! I will definitely watch for the Hellman's Light Mayo. Thanks!